Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Now You Can Have Another Mom Blog

I love my baby, I love my husband & I love my yoga.


Recently, I had been asked several questions about being a new mom:  “What do you recommend?”, “Why do you like it?”, “Where do you go?”, “How can I get it?”.   These questions, and many more, are the reasons I have decided to start up this blog, which will allow me to share my life as a mom to world, and will include various personal likes and dislikes along that I have noticed along the way.   As a start, I’d like to say that I have never gone with “the flow” or, in other words, gotten something just because someone else has gotten it.  I have always liked what I like because of my own personal reasons and research, and not because of some popular trend, fad, or commercial, all of which tend to have a short shelf life.  My purpose here is to simply share my opinion as an option for other folks out there to reference, as well as sharing my personal experiences with my family and friends.  In the end, by way of this blog, I can only hope to help someone out there make a decision towards or against a particular choice for their life.  Even more, I also hope to inspire folks out there to live a better life.

Here we go!!!

Much Love,

Anny.

No comments:

Post a Comment