Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Mom goes back to “The Studio”.


Yoga YOGA yOgA YoGa Yogaga!!

I have notice lately that my practice has been so patient, never jealous, never gone, and never empty.  Yet I think I took my practice for granted for a while, its time to reclaim my yoga. So my resolution is getting back to basics and practice before teaching again.

This Monday I start going to a new studio; I'm so excited! I love that feeling of going to a studio where no one knows you and you are just there for you and your practice (specially no one knows I teach). So far they are super friendly and soon I will be unveiling the name of the studio and share my review.

If you are a yoga avid mom and been practicing for a while I suggest to some times change it up a little bit. Change the teacher the studio or the time; you will be amazed of the things you will discover about your practice therefore your self.


Wouldn’t it be amazing for a Yoga Studio to have daycare?..

That is all for tonight.

Much love,

Anny.

No comments:

Post a Comment