Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Here’s a Quick Way to Travel, Tag & Store



Baby Travel Tag & Store

Here are my personal favorites for Baby & Kids storing, traveling and tagging.


For home toy storing I love the IKEA kids soft storage. My little one starting to get into everything and I know she is safe trying to get her toys in and out of those boxes. And at the end of the day I have a place to put all the toys for the home to look nice and tidy.




For Traveling I have realized the more prepared and organized I get the more we enjoy the trip.

First I lay everything out from clothing to diapers and food. Then I separate clothing into gallon Ziplocs! That way if anything gets wet or dirties the other change of clothes is still intact.




Second separate and label food ready to mix per serving. I use the munchkin dispenser and some breast milk dispenser for all my powder food like milk and cereals.
Here is a picture of how I store the rest of the food.



 For labeling I use Martha Stewart home and office tags to label each container! I love these tags because I can reuse them, hey are super easy to use and when I need to wash them they don’t leave the yucky stuff on my containers.

OH! And don’t forget to label your toys! You never know better safe than loosing your baby’s favorite toy! ;)

Well those are my current favorites I’m sure soon more will come up! Please feel free to share yours!
Hope this post helps someone out there.

Much Love,

Anny.

No comments:

Post a Comment