Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Mama's Love Nordstrom's

Tonight I am rating the store Nordstrom for its baby friendliness level!.

Remember I am rating from 1 being the lowest  to 5 being excellent baby friendliness

What I love about this store is the clean bathrooms with great changing tables! yes there I said it! i love Nordstrom's bathrooms! they even have like a small sitting area for breast feeding moms.
Ok , so lets retrace a bit; last time I went to buy a pair of Toms shoes for the lil one! real quick right? WRONG! baby needed changing diaper then ran into some friends stayed there for lunch! did I mention the great salads they have! and great service. Even when you are waiting in line to order your lunch someone approached us to accommodate our sitting with the stroller.
So for these reasons I am giving a rating of 4.5 to Nordstrom just because I know moms with older kids would love to have a play area or something like that to entertain the for a bit. its funny how baby friendly a store can be!  I guess they will do anything to make the mom feel comfortable and shop more! =).



And that is why this Mama loves Nordstrom's.. the bathrooms!

Much Love!

Anny.

No comments:

Post a Comment