Pages

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Get Rid of Bulky Strollers Once and For All


I have to say there still hasn't been I place I go where someone doesn't ask me about my stroller.

When I was about 4 months into my pregnancy I started doing research on what was available for strollers in “ the stroller market” and what I found was very confusing..  I only found one I really liked the rest didn’t look practical or where part of a fad craze of having another designer stroller from Nordstrom’s. And from what I have heard and seen they aren’t practical at all!
Yes I am in love with my Orbit baby travel system stroller.
New Born

I have seen all the types colors and forms of them, these days it seems everyone I know and I am related with is having a baby. Its Just like when I got braces back in high school as soon as I got them I noticed everyone had them too!
Anyways back to the stroller.

First of all the installation of the Orbit baby is minimum and I feel my baby is super safe in it. I love going on walks with the stroller it handles great on and off pavement. I have also travel land and air with it and its convenient easy to fold and carries an extra compact diaper bag on the bottom. The handles on the stroller adjust to different heights (my husband loves that) =) the best part is getting in and out of the car you don’t have to move the baby of the seat it just snaps on as easy as putting your seat belt on. The bottom part of the stroller folds very easily and to a very compact size.
I love our orbit when we go to eat it turns all the way around so our baby feels included and she is at our level where we can keep an eye on her.
Now that she is getting older I started turning the Orbit baby seat towards the front and she loves it, as she discovers the world around her.
7 months

Some of the exciting news I found about it is that babiesr’us is about to offer it in their store and Orbit baby is working on an expansion for a second kid. Isn’t that great?! Not having to buy different strollers just one! Even if you have a second child. A Stroller That modifies and adjusts to your life style! There are a lot more details and positive things about this stroller I'm sure you can find it on its website! www.orbitbaby.com But for now that is what I love about it!  From New Born to 7 months and we still love  everything about our Orbit baby!

I want to say Baby Orbit is not paying me for my opinion nor any other business this is truly my opinion and my experience of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment