Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Il Fornaio a Family Affair or Not?

My family and I have been going for years to il Fornaio in Coronado. The food is great, the service is amazing and the ambiance. Why would i be talking about a restaurant? Well I want to share the level of baby friendliness of locations in San Diego area. Lets set a scale first, from a level of 1 to 5, five being the best.
Well now that we have set the scale lets rate it.
They did accommodate us with stroller space. But sadly i'am giving one of my favorite restaurants a 2 rating in baby friendliness. Because although it did have a changing table in the bathroom stall, it was broken and I had to change her diaper next to the zinc not very appropriate nor comfortable.
Maybe soon they will fix it and be more baby friendly.
Other than that it was a great night. Hope this info helps other moms out there in San Diego.
Much Love,

Anny.

No comments:

Post a Comment