Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

Vegan Mommy's Have Super Powers!

 I have been vegetarian for about 5 years, when I started my Yoga Teacher Training I started to dwell in veganisim and ever since I have been struggling to become a complete Vegan because cheese is my biggest pitfall. No I don't miss the meat or anything like that but come on! some brie cheese or feta on my salad off!! Im telling you I struggle!
 So these days I take it a day at a time and a good dish after the other. and I keep telling my self that Vegan Mom's Have Super Powers! and maybe their biggest super Power is AWESOME HEALTH! and a great example to the babies by eating healthy and consciously.

The good news is San Diego is super Vegan Friendly and I have a great  Foodie! Friend! & Sister in law! that has become a complete Vegan and started her own Blog! " The Breezy Vegan" that when I read it inspired me to keep my goal of being vegan! and to keep in touch with my blog! both need dedication, time, commitment and love!

Breanne
So! in honor of that! I want to share Breanne's blog today! here is the link!

http://thebreezyvegan.blogspot.com/

Come on Mommy's at least one day of the week get your supper powers on; by incorporating one Vegan Day a week it can be a healthy, fun and a learning experience for you and the whole family.

Bre's Blog the Breezy Vegan
Oh! I also want to mention, that I was vegetarian through out my entire pregnancy and my baby is perfectly healthy. For any expecting mothers that are worried about the Vegan Diet lacking in protein and other vitamins; as you read on will learn that there are many vegetarian food choices with all the vitamins that an expecting mom and baby need for a healthy development.

Hope this Blog helps some Mom's out there.
Much Love,

Anny

No comments:

Post a Comment