Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My 5 Favorite Mommy Power Foods

For those who know me have always asked me Why? Why are you vegetarian and Why don't you eat meat, chicken or Fish? And my answer is always the same. Since I been vegetarian I feel better, "lighter" and there is not even a craving. And lest say I know Im ingesting less of the hormones and preservatives in food considering I mostly eat organic produce as much as I can.
I have been fully vegetarian for about 5 years! I can thank much of the great transition to certain food that I know hear called "power food". These 5 foods have been a staple to keep energy up during my first year of motherhood!

Here is the list:

1. Avocados
Have them in salads, sandwiches, by them selves on top of a soup. any why or form they are fab!



2.Quinoa
is like a lighter rice but richer in protein! is key to having energy all day long!





3.Sea weed sheets.
 You can find these any where tons, costco, trader joe's, online. Have them like chips or like burrito holders for your quiona you will love these!



4. What I call the B&V. Berries & Veggies!!
Eat them! simple as that.



5. Organic Dark Chocolate
come on! we have to have our lil Chocolate!! and i think  i have to tell you how to enjoy this one!  =)





Ok Those are my Mommy power food Favorites! Easy to have. Super Healthy Energetic & Tasty!

Enjoy!

With much love,

Anny

No comments:

Post a Comment