Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

I am a Mom & I Practice Yoga

Yoga has never left my side my practice has gone from the mat to every day life. Of course I am eager to get to the mat every time I can. If I have five minutes when i wake up before the baby does I take them to breath notice my body and how I feel. I then set an intention for the rest of the day & I try to carry that feeling and state of mind during the rest of my day. Sometimes is a challenge but habits come from practice and the only thing i wont do is to give up.

I wanted to share a little bit of my yoga background I became a Yoga Teacher last year by my beautiful amazing Guru, Guide, Teacher &  inspiration Kim Manfredi and her lovely team Camille Moses Allen & Marisella our meditation guide. I want to take a moment to publicly thank them for changing my life and guiding me in a journey that I am certain will follow for the rest of my life.
Hopefully I will share the practice not only with students but with my family, friends and my baby. They say children emulate parents and I surely hope she notices the good things like a daily practice. Wether is on the mat or during a walk, a conversation, or a tough decision. Of course I am also deeply grateful for my kula! my fellow yoginis and yogi that went through the same training as me. And my husband that practically & literally traveled for this adventure as my support and friend.
Also thank you Baltimore for being the witness! at  Charm City Yoga the house of the journey. www.charmcityyoga.com/

I have mentioned on my facebook earlier this week that I have always tried to share with people my yoga training experience and describe with words what Kim Manfredi my teacher was like and how it felt learning from her and I found this video sharing a bit of who she is.  I think this may help people see a bit more of what yoga means to me through my teachers practice. I hope  one day can emulate my passion for yoga in my own way, as she does by sharing her practice. YogaArt.

Namaste.

I am a Mom & I practice Yoga!
Much love,

Anny

No comments:

Post a Comment